2012年10月27日土曜日

The Lost Egg


Title:The Lost Egg
Author:Judie McEwen
Illustrator:Dick Rink
Pages:11
 
 
Owl found the egg.“Whose egg is this?” asked Owl. Mole squinted his little eyes, and peered at the egg. “Maybe it is my egg!” he said.But,“Silly Mole!” said Owl. “Moles don’t lay eggs!”This egg is not Rabbit ,toad ,Squirrel,Badger.Badger was just looking for an egg for my dinner when I heard your question, Owl. This is MY egg, and I am going to eat it right now.“NOOOOO!” cried all the animals. “This is NOT your egg!”“Don’t touch that egg!” The mother Eagle cried in a shrill, sharp voice.”All of the animals were happy that the mother Eagle had found her baby, and that the baby Eagle had found his mother.
Read this tale. The egg return to the mother Eagle that it was good.I thought that a lie was bad.
 



1 件のコメント: